- High in fat from grass-fed goat milk cream
- Tastes great in blended coffee!
- No added flavors, sweeteners, stabilizers, or thickeners
- Naturally homogenized
- Boosts beneficial fatty acid profile of smoothies, baked goods, and protein drinks
- High in MCT Medium Chain Triglycerides
You will LOVE this cream! It is delicious in cooking and baking, shakes, smoothies, coffee, and more!
Goat milk cream possesses several important essential fatty acids the most significant being Conjugated Linoleic Acid also abbreviated as CLA (see Fig 1). CLA is well known in the health and nutrition world and has been regarded for its health benefits for decades. CLA is only found in the meat and milk of grass-fed ruminants (cows, goats, deer). Goat milk cream also contains a much higher level of medium-chain fatty acids then cow milk cream.